Friday, January 29, 2010

A MESSAGE FROM "FAVOUR"


Someone called "Favour" sent me a message at my BadFormat! account today:

At 2:32pm on January 29, 2010, favour said… favour.david95@yahoo.com
"Compliment of the day,how is your health including work and business over there, guess fine. My name is favour, in search of a man who understands love as trust and faith rather seeing it as a way of fun but a mature man with good sense of humor after reading your profile at (www.badformat.ning.com) ,in fact,i derive interest on you so contact me directly with this email address and here is it(favour.david95@yahoo.com) i believe we can start from here, awaiting to hear from you to enable me send my pictures to you for further introduction. kisses with love and cherish you."

I know I'm getting on a bit, but a "mature man"? Shall I reply to him and get pictures?

2 comments: